These Terms and Conditions govern your use of meerson.com (the “Website”) and your relationship with Meerson Editions Limited (“we” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Website. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact email@example.com.
ALEXANDRE MEERSON © 2017 is the trading name of Meerson Editions ltd registered in England under number 8475219 - VAT Registration number 184 024 913. These terms relate to the use by you of the Meerson.com website published by Meerson Editions Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08475219) with its registered office at 28-30 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3EL, England (“we” or “us”) and should be read in conjunction with the E-Commerce Terms & Conditions (available on this website) which shall also apply. Our VAT number is 184 024 913.
1 Use of the Website
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If you do not accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which they are changes, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 30/01/2017.
- 3.1 You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration for the Website, during the sales process or at any other time are correct and complete.
- 3.2 You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
4 Password and security
- 4.1 When you register to use the Website you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You should notify us promptly of any unauthorised use or suspected unauthorised use of your account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4.2 If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
5 Your use of the Website
- 5.1 You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- 5.1.1 disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- 5.1.2 transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- 5.1.3 interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website; or
- 5.1.4 making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
6 Intellectual property in the Website
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without written permission from us.
7 How we use your data
8 Availability of the Website
- 8.1 Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no guarantee that the Website will meet your requirements or be fault-free. We do not guarantee that the Website or any specific content will always be available or uninterrupted. If a fault occurs in the service, you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. We accept no liability if the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 8.2 Access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
9 Our right to suspend or cancel your registration
- 9.1 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- 9.2 You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9.3 The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Website shall not affect either party's statutory rights or liabilities.
10 Our liability
- 10.1 The Website provides content from other websites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees to that regard. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website, we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- 10.2 If we are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you make the relevant order. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- 10.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or affect our liability resulting from any products sold through the Website being found to be unsafe or if our negligence causes death or personal injury.
11 Third Party Websites
As a convenience to customers, the Website includes links to other websites or material which are beyond our control. We are not responsible for content on any site outside the Website.
12 Advertising and Sponsorship
The Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
13 Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom.
14 International Use
We make no promise that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- 15.1 You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- 15.2 If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- 15.3 We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- 15.4 The Website is owned and operated by Meerson Editions Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08475219) with its registered office at 28-30 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3EL, United Kingdom and VAT number 184 024 913.
- 15.5 If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.