ALEXANDRE MEERSON © 2017 is the trading name of Meerson Editions ltd registered in England under number 8475219 - VAT Registration number 184 024 913. These terms relate to goods supplied to you by Meerson Editions Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08475219) with its registered office at 28-30 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3EL, England (“we” or “us”) and should be read in conjunction with the Reservation Terms & Conditions (available here) which shall also apply. Our VAT number is 184 024 913.
- 1.1 Your order is an offer to buy from us. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we confirm acceptance of your order by contacting the email address you provide to us. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. Once we confirm acceptance of your order, a contract will be made between you and us where we will supply goods in accordance with that contract and you will be charged for the goods.
- 1.2 The prices payable for the goods that you order are clearly set out on the order form. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price.
- 1.3 All prices are expressed inclusive any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
- 1.4 Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item or that any price taken is refunded to you.
3 No Commercial Use
All orders are for non-commercial and domestic use only. We reserve the right to refuse orders if we believe they are for commercial purposes.
- 4.1 Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form. We will deliver your order to the main entrance of the delivery address[ unless you have specified otherwise on the order form].
- 4.2 Delivery times will be agreed with you at the time of placing your order. All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged eighteen (18) years or over. Whilst we make every effort to deliver your goods on the agreed day, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
- 4.3 Charges that apply to delivery will be payable by you and will be clearly set out on the order form. [In respect of international delivery, you will be responsible for payment of any import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office before placing any order.
5 Payment Terms
- 5.1 A deposit of the price for the goods that you order will be payable by you at the time of your order, and the balance of the price shall be invoiced for payment when production begins.
- 5.2 If payment of an invoice is not made in full by the due date, we shall have the right to cancel your order or suspend any further deliveries to you.
6 Cancellation and Changes
- 6.1 You can cancel or change any of your current orders prior to the moment that we start to produce the goods for you by contacting email@example.com or +44(0)1483 900 741. If you cancel your order in this way, we will refund the price paid by you for your order within fourteen (14) days.
- 6.2 Due to bespoke and/or personalised nature of the goods that you order from us, you cannot cancel or change your order after we confirm acceptance of your order by contacting the email address you provide to us.
- 6.3 Your legal rights in relation to goods which are faulty or not as described are unaffected by these Terms and Conditions. Advice about your legal rights can be obtained from you local Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
- 7.1 We warrant that the goods that you order will be free from material defects for a period of 5 years after delivery. This warranty excludes defects caused by:
- 7.1.1 fair wear and tear;
- 7.1.2 wilful damage, abnormal storage, accident or negligence by you or a third party;
- 7.1.3 failure to use, keep or store the goods in accordance with our instructions;
- 7.1.4 third party maintenance, alteration or repair (other than by our authorised representatives).